Best cocoa butter lotion
Does your skin have a craving for something sweet? While chocolate in all its forms nourishes our soul, cocoa butter nourishes our body.
These body lotions enriched with cocoa butter are rich in antioxidants and act against free radicals, providing dry skin spots with a considerable amount of moisture.
Cocoa butter is rich in fatty acids, which is why it is often praised for its ability to hydrate and nourish the skin and improve its elasticity. The fat in cocoa butter forms a protective barrier over the skin to retain moisture.
Cocoa butter is also rich in natural plant compounds called phytochemicals. These substances can improve blood circulation in the skin and slow down skin aging by protecting against damage from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
Cocoa Butter Lotion Best Choice
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Daily Skin Therapy
Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Original Solid Jar provides deep hydration throughout the body. This unique formula melts into the skin to form a protective moisture barrier that traps moisture.
The rich, durable (though somewhat waxy) texture definitely prevents moisture loss
Smoothes and softens dry, rough skin
When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Thanks for helping us do what we love.
TOP lotion with cocoa butter
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Tummy Butter Balm for Stretch Marks & Pregnancy Skin Care
Free from parabens, sulfate, cruelty to animals. 100% satisfaction guarantee
Daily skin therapy, special formula
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Daily Skin Therapy Body Lotion with Vitamin E
4, 2 Rating
Helps visibly improve skin elasticity
Made with Cocoa & Shea Butters to soften, smooth and plump skin
Burt's Bees Cocoa and Cupuacu Butters Natural Body Lotion All-day Hydration
Nourish your skin from head to toe
Clinically shown to moisturize for up to 24 hours and dermatologist tested
Best cocoa butter lotion for dry skin
Table of Contents: Open me
Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Daily Skin Therapy Solid Lotion
Burt’s Bees Cocoa and Cupuacu Butters Body Lotion
Caribbean Cacao Ultimate Cocoa Butter
Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Daily Skin Therapy Body Lotion with Vitamin E
Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Skin Therapy Oil for Face with Vitamin E
Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Moisturizing Body Oil with E Vitamin
OGX Extra Creamy Coconut Miracle Oil Ultra Moisture Body Wash
What is the cocoa butter lotion used for
1. Improving skin health
Cocoa contains several antioxidants known as polyphenols, a group of plant chemicals with a number of potential health benefits. These polyphenols can have skin health benefits such as reducing inflammation and protecting the skin from sun damage.
These polyphenols are found mainly in cocoa powder, not necessarily in cocoa butter.
A cell study suggests that cocoa polyphenols improve skin elasticity and skin aging and that cocoa butter may enhance these effects. However, this was a small-scale study and scientists need to do more research before they know the exact effects of cocoa butter on the skin.
2. Moisturizing the skin
Like other natural moisturizers, such as coconut oil, cocoa butter consists mainly of fatty acids. These fats can help to form a protective layer on the skin that prevents moisture from escaping and thus prevents the skin from drying out.
Some people also use cocoa butter to soothe the skin for common skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. While this works for some people, there is no scientific evidence that it works for everyone.
3. Prevention of stretch marks
Many people believe that cocoa butter can prevent the development of stretch marks, especially during pregnancy.
Some doctors and midwives may advise using cocoa butter during pregnancy to reduce the risk of stretch marks, but there is no evidence that this can be achieved by using cocoa butter.
Body lotion with cocoa butter in comparison
1. Caribbean Cacao Ultimate Cocoa Butter
- Contains the necessary vitamins and minerals
- Apply cocoa butter to your wounds, itchy bites, or sunburn
- Raw, pure, natural, and the highest quality cocoa butter
2. Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Daily Skin Therapy Body Lotion
- Deep hydrating lotion
- Only the finest natural, raw ingredients
- Heals and softens, leaving skin smooth, supple, and beautiful
3. Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Tummy Butter Balm for Stretch Marks & Pregnancy Skin Care
- Helps visibly improve skin elasticity & reduce the appearance of stretch marks
- Works well with all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Made with Cocoa & Shea Butters
4. Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Skin Therapy Oil
- Delivers skin restorative oils for multipurpose, anti-aging skin benefits
- Non-Comedogenic, hypoallergenic & dermatologist tested
- Real high-quality, plant-based ingredients in formulas that really work
5. Nadinola Cocoa Butter Cream
- Improves skin elasticity, long-lasting moisture
- A creamy, non-greasy, all-purpose formula
- For use all over hands, elbows, legs, and feet
6. Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Moisturizing Body Oil with Vitamin E
- 24-hour moisturizing body oil
- With Cocoa Butter to moisturize
- Promote healthy skin cell rejuvenation
7. Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Daily Skin Therapy Solid Lotion
- Deep hydration to heal & soften extremely dry skin
- Cocoa Butter is a rich natural moisturizer
- Plant-based ingredients that really work
8. OGX Extra Creamy + Coconut Miracle Oil Ultra Moisture Body Wash
- Helps to restore moisture to the driest skin
- The lotion is formulated with a perfect pH
- Free from sulfates, parabens, silicons
9. Burt’s Bees Cocoa and Cupuacu Butters Body Lotion
- Fast-absorbing body lotion for super dry skin
- Natural lotion formulated without phthalates, parabens, petrolatum, or SLS
- Clinically shown to moisturize for up to 24 hours
10. NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Cream
- Made with real essential oil
- Provides 48-hour deep nourishing moisture
- Made with carefully selected ingredients that meet strict quality standards
11. Queen Helene Natural Cocoa Creme
- Excellent for skin that has been overexposed to sun or wind
- Natural cocoa butter with emollient lanolin
- Made with all-natural ingredients
Important features to be considered
Cocoa butter made from cocoa beans has the power to make lotions that cleanse dry, damaged skin and leave it feeling soft, smooth and rehydrated. Cocoa butter lotion is mostly used for moisturizing, but some people see its benefits in other ways as well, such as minimizing scars and stretch marks, reducing wrinkles and fine lines, and healing the skin to the point where it looks more radiant. Some even like to use it as part of their shaving routine to keep skin moist and soft after shaving.
Palmer’s Cocoa Butter
Unique formula melts into skin, creating a protective moisture barrier that locks in moisture. An intensive treatment butter widely recommended for stretch marks during and after pregnancy or weight fluctuation.
Ideal for deep moisturization, including overnight treatments.
Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Original Solid Jar provides deep hydration throughout the body. This unique formula melts into the skin to form a protective moisture barrier that traps moisture. From normal to dry to eczema-prone skin, this softening solid heal effectively and leaves skin soft, supple and beautiful. Ideal for deep moisturizing, including overnight treatments.
Special ingredients and tea tree oil-free hair from impurities and leave a hair full of vitality and shine.
- The rich, durable (though somewhat waxy) texture definitely prevents moisture loss
- Smoothes and softens dry, rough skin
- Cannot significantly improve scars or stretch marks
- Contains fragrance components that pose a risk of irritation
Burt’s Bees Cocoa and Cupuacu Butters Body Lotion
This body lotion is the natural solution to dry skin you’ve been looking for with botanical moisturizers like sunflowers and olive oil
Revive dry skin to a healthy, moisturized state with a burst of major hydration.
Get intensive moisture all day long with Burt’s Bees Body Lotion for dry skin. This rich, non-greasy lotion with cocoa and cupuacu butter nourishes the skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and fully hydrated. It also contains an improved blend of natural ingredients to hydrate the skin and maintain its healthy appearance. Burt’s Bees Body Lotion for Dry Skin is 98.9% natural and has been clinically tested by dermatologists to hydrate dry skin for up to 24 hours. Let the power of nature work for you with Burt’s Bees.
- Clinically proven formula
- 24-hour moisturization
- 98.9% natural
- Dermatologically tested
- No parabens
- No phthalates
- Natural fragrance
- Too thick to rub in easily
Delightfully Rich Scent & Highest Quality
Caribbean Cacao Cocoa butter is responsibly grown on a small family farm in the Dominican Republic. Make your own homemade organic products for better results.
Apply cocoa butter to your wounds, itchy bites, or sun burn for the ultimate healing formula for men and women
This product represents the pinnacle of the modern organic beauty industry, at least as far as packaging is concerned. The positive properties are not just superficial.
The cocoa used to make this butter is carefully grown and cared for in the Dominican Republic, a place with exactly the perfect climate for the proper development of the cocoa plant. The people of Caribbean Cacao then buy the cocoa from the farm in this country, which means they always have a fresh supply of some of the best cocoa varieties in the Caribbean.
It is full of nourishing vitamins and minerals that help to make your skin firmer reduce the signs of aging and provide a high level of moisture. It also has a pleasant fragrance, so you can be sure that your skin will smell good after using this product.
- Excellent sweet fragrance
- Full of useful vitamins and minerals
- Reverses the negative effects of aging
- Makes your skin firmer
- Moisturizing properties
- Some users have claimed that they were not satisfied with the packaging (they say that they did not receive the full pound of product).
Enriched with vitamin E
For every purchase, we make a donation to local children and families that are less fortunate. It helps to smooth and blend unsightly stains and scars. An excellent whole-body moisturizer and after-tan butter.
Smoothes and mixes markings and scars
Rich, luxurious Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Daily Skin Therapy 24-hour moisturizing body lotion provides deep hydration throughout the body. This velvety soft formula uses the benefits of cocoa butter to treat all kinds of skin problems and ends with a creamy softness on a fragrance-free base. The best cocoa butter lotion for dry, itchy skin absorbs quickly and forms a protective barrier that includes extreme hydration. From normal to dry to eczema-prone skin, this rich daily moisturizer effectively heals and softens, leaving skin smooth, supple, and beautiful.
Cocoa butter, enriched with vitamin E, in a soothing, fragrance-free base. It helps to smooth and blend unsightly stains and scars. An excellent whole-body moisturizer and after-tan butter. Apply immediately after exposure to sun and wind. Widely recommended for stretch marks, during and after pregnancy.
- Excellent full-body moisturizer
- Smoothes and mixes markings and scars
- Enriched with vitamin E
- The pump is not so easy to operate
Skin therapy oil
Cocoa Butter: rich moisturizer softens and evens skin tone. With a powerful blend of 10 pure precious oils, Retinol, Vitamin C, and our exclusive Cetesomate-E Complex skin restorative oils along with natural Cocoa Butter.
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Skin Therapy Oil for Face with Vitamin E
Vitamin C: natural antioxidant helps brighten skin and dark spots
Treat your skin with a powerful blend of 10 pure, precious oils, retinol, vitamin C and the exclusive Cetesomate-E-complex. Skin-building oils together with natural cocoa butter, retinol, and vitamin C offer versatile anti-aging benefits for the skin.
This light, non-greasy formula is quickly absorbed and delivers all the essential vitamins and nutrients directly into the epidermal layer of the skin. The skin looks younger and has a more radiant and firm appearance.
Use it in combination with Palmers Skin Therapy Cleansing Oil for Face, which gently cleanses the skin with the power of pure cleansing oils, cocoa butter, and vitamin C. It dissolves dirt, oil, and make-up and perfectly cleanses the skin without stripping the skin. Cleanses the complexion for clear, soft and radiant skin.
- Skin Therapy Oil for Face provides skin building oils for versatile anti-aging skin benefits
- Only the finest natural ingredients to give you soft, hydrated and beautiful hair and skin
- Contains high-quality botanical ingredients in formulas that truly moisturize and soften the skin, from lip balm to soap to body butter
- No big difference in fading dark spots
Nadinola Cocoa Butter Cream
A creamy, non-greasy, all-purpose formula. Improves skin elasticity.
Nadinola cocoa buttercream improves skin elasticity.
A creamy, non-greasy all-purpose formula for use on hands, elbows, legs, and feet. For soft, smooth, beautiful skin. Smoothes and moisturizes rough, dry skin. It helps control chemical burns. Nadinola Cream Excellent for use on stretch marks. It improves skin elasticity.
- Improves skin elasticity
- A creamy, non-greasy, all-purpose formula
- For use on hands, elbows, legs, and feet
Body oil with Rosehip fragrance helps to improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks, dry, damaged skin, uneven skin tone, aging skin & fine lines & wrinkles.
High-quality, plant-based ingredients in formulas that really work to hydrate & soften
An advanced multi-purpose skin perfection product that can be used on the whole body and face. This preservative-free, phthalate-free, lightweight formula contains an exclusive blend of key ingredients that help improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks, dry, damaged skin, uneven skin tone, aging skin, and fine lines and wrinkles. With this unique non-greasy, non-staining formula, the skin immediately looks and feels soft and smooth.
It can be used daily to moisturize the skin. It helps to improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks, dry and damaged skin, and uneven skin tone.
- Helps to improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks, dry, damaged skin, uneven skin tone, aging skin, and fine lines and wrinkles
- It contains cocoa butter to moisturize, argan oil to soften and nourish, and a blend of ingredients to moisturize and improve skin blemishes and promote the rejuvenation of healthy skin cells
- Contains high-quality botanical ingredients in formulas that truly moisturize and soften the skin, from lip balm to soap to body butter
- The smell is weak, but not very good
Miracle Oil Ultra Moisture Body Wash
Helps your skin find the nourishment and hydration it craves with our body washes, exfoliating scrubs, body oils, and lotions.
Helps restore moisture
Envelop your senses in a tropical getaway with this ultra-hydrating bodypack enriched with coconut oil, tiare extract, and vanilla bean extract for an island holiday in the shower.
Grab a loofah after a luxurious bath bomb or during a shower and make sure you absorb moisture with this creamy, moisturizing body wash enriched with coconut oil to moisturize dry, ashy skin and restore long-lasting moisture – especially in the colder seasons. Island vibrations await you with classic coconut oil, vanilla bean extract, and tiare for a light tropical fragrance blend in a paraben- and sulfate-free formula that is ideal for sensitive skin. The ultra-hydrating OGX Coconut Wonder Oil Body Wash is ideal for oily skin, dry skin, normal skin, and combination skin.
- With coconut oil, tiare extract and vanilla pod extract
- Ultra-hydrating mixture
- Helps to restore moisture
- Rich, creamy, tropical blend
- Sulphate-free surfactants
- You have to use a lot of soap to get a satisfying foam or moisture feeling
NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Cream
48-hour moisture for dry skin to very dry skin. It delivers intense moisture to dry skin for up to 48 hours, and leaves skin radiant and lightly scented after just one application.
Treat yourself to a little extra care, you won’t regret it
This Nivea skin cream is formulated with ingredients that have been approved under strict quality control. It is dermatologically tested to moisturize and nourish the skin for 48 hours. It contains vitamin E and cocoa butter, which provide your skin with intensive moisture.
Relax and pamper your skin. NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Cream, a rich, creamy formula, is enriched with Deep Moisture Serum, cocoa butter and vitamin E. Treat yourself to a little extra care, you won’t regret it! Building on over 100 years of experience in skincare, NIVEA has developed the new Cocoa Butter Body Cream. Simply apply the cream to your body every day to keep your skin moisturized and radiant
- Not greasy
- Dermatologically tested
- Travel-friendly packaging
- Soothing fragrance
Natural Cocoa Creme
Cocoa Butter Crème is excellent for skin that has been overexposed to sun or wind and helps relieve stretched skin during and after pregnancy
Soothes and softens dry, irritated skin
This rich, non-greasy cream blends replenishing, natural cocoa butter with softening lanolin to soothe and soften dry, irritated skin. It is recommended as an effective moisturizer for the face that can be used both day and night. It helps to reduce the appearance of dry skin wrinkles, lines, and crow’s feet while restoring and maintaining the skin’s vital moisture balance.
Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Cream is recommended as a day or night facial cream to cleanse and help restore and control essential moisture balance.
- Makes the hands very soft
- Helps with cracks in the fingers
Cocoa butter characteristics
Cocoa butter has a number of characteristics, among which we can highlight the following:
- It is vegetable fat.
- It has a pleasant aroma.
- It is yellowish in color.
- It has a thick consistency and smooth texture.
- It has a long shelf life.
- It is used for cosmetic and food purposes.
- It is an excellent moisturizer (a very lubricating substance).
- It diminishes scars.
- It is antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
Beneficial properties of cocoa butter
See all the beneficial properties of cocoa butter:
- Anti-inflammatory properties
Cocoa butter has anti-inflammatory properties, with which it is possible to treat dry and damaged skin, psoriasis, and eczema.
- Cosmetic properties
Cocoa butter is fabulous for the beauty and care of skin and hair. It is very lubricating, which generates great hydration and moisturizing in the skin.
It is an ingredient widely used in cosmetics, especially in the manufacture of body oils and creams, lipsticks, suntan lotions, shampoos, and soaps. Perfect for irritated or dry skin.
- Antioxidant properties
Cocoa butter has antioxidant properties that prevent rancidity.
Cosmetic benefits of cocoa butter
See all the benefits of cocoa butter for yourself:
- Controls acne and skin marks left by acne.
- Gives a healthy look to the skin.
- Visibly reduces scar marks.
- Keeps skin very soft and moisturized.
- Helps to progressively eliminate stretch marks.
- Gives a lot of hydration to the skin.
- Gives proper vitality and elasticity to the skin (thanks to the production of collagen).
- Cleans and exfoliates the skin properly.
- It is a natural antioxidant, it helps to totally eliminate dead cells.
- Gives the skin the hydration it needs to stay healthy at all times.
- It will give the best possible look to your skin.
- It manages to prevent premature aging of the skin.
- It is useful to repair cells.
- It avoids skin irritation.
- It cures psoriasis and eczema.
- It gives a lot of shine and softness to the hair.
Cocoa butter lotion should have some important properties. Here is what you should consider when choosing a cocoa butter lotion for your regular skincare:
Not all cocoa butter lotions are intended for the same purpose. Some are best suited for hands (they are usually thicker and do not leave oily hands), some are intended for use in the shower, and some are intended for use as a normal body lotion. Think about what you will use the lotion most often for and buy accordingly.
Most cocoa butter lotions have other moisturizing ingredients such as soybean oil and shea butter added to enhance the effect of the lotion. If you are looking exclusively for a cocoa butter lotion, you should search the list of ingredients to make sure it is the lotion you are looking for.
Cocoa butter alone has a sweet, nutty, and long-lasting fragrance. Many cocoa butter lotions have other scents to enhance the smell of cleansing or refreshing, but if you want a lotion with minimal ingredients, look for an unscented formula.
It can be difficult to evaluate the texture of a cocoa butter lotion without trying it first. However, some brands make a note of the texture on the bottle to help you decide. The best thing to look for is a non-greasy, long-lasting, smooth formula that absorbs quickly into the skin while leaving an all-day moisture barrier.
Cocoa butter lotions are available in various types of packaging, such as squeeze bottles, squirt bottles, and cups. The type you should choose depends on how you want to use them. Squeeze bottles, for example, are ideal for travel, while squirt bottles are suitable for quick application after showering.
Size and prices
Pay attention to the size of the bottle or tub when considering prices for cocoa butter lotion. Some packages may seem like a good price until you compare them to larger bottles. The most accurate way to compare the prices of lotions is to look at the cost per ounce.
Best cocoa butter for black skin
The association of cocoa butter with African Americans is somewhat stereotypical. Although cocoa butter is excellent for darker skin problems, it can also be beneficial for all skin tones due to its moisturizing, softening, antioxidant, and healing properties. Therefore, you can use every cacao butter lotion from this review if you have black skin.
Cocoa butter lotion for sunburn
Your skin is dried out from the burn, and if you do not moisturize it, it will itch terribly until it is no longer there. Use a natural-based moisturizer like cocoa butter. Cocoa butter melts at skin temperature and then sinks right in.
How often to use the cocoa butter lotion for different problems?
Stretch marks are common and absolutely normal for everyone. If you wish, you do not need to feel any pressure to cover them up or try to reduce them at all.
It is true that depending on your skin and the age of your stretch marks, you may not be able to smooth them out completely. However, thanks to some truly incredible, effective, moisturizing, and toning ingredients, you can visibly reduce the appearance of your skin. Use the cacao butter lotion 3 times per day or as often as possible.
If you are concerned about the appearance of scars, doctors recommend routine skin massage. It is not proven that massage reduces the appearance of scars that are older than two years.
Newer scars can be beneficial if you do the following:
- Massage over the scar in a circular motion.
- Massage vertically over the scar.
- Massage horizontally over the scar.
For best results, massage for 10 minutes 2 or 3 times a day.
Depending on your own skincare program, you may prefer to use it after cleansing and exfoliating your face so your skin can really absorb it. However, cocoa butter can clog your pores, so it may be best to use it on areas other than your face.
Many expectant mothers get stretch marks, which can appear on the stomach, bottom, thighs, hips, or breasts and appear pink, red, yellow, light brown, or sometimes purple or brown. If you prefer to minimize the appearance of stretch marks or simply want to keep your skin moist during pregnancy. Use the cocoa butter lotion daily. Cocoa butter helps to reduce and even prevent stretch marks. In early pregnancy, it is recommended to start applying cocoa butter to the areas that can easily be affected by stretch marks as early as the first month until birth.
Cocoa butter lotion can replenish the skin’s moisture and create a barrier that protects your skin from moisture loss. Compared to other oils and creams, cocoa butter tends to penetrate well without making the skin oily. However, cocoa butter definitely helps the skin to maintain its elasticity and tone. Use it 2-3 times a week
Cocoa butter lotion or lotion made with cocoa butter does not really help to reduce acne scars. If you have dry, flaky skin due to acne scars instead, you may be able to help restore smooth, soft skin by keeping it moisturized.
Once a tattoo is in the healing phase, cocoa butter is an excellent ingredient that you can use as part of your aftercare. Use cocoa butter after each wash in the first week after the tattoo. Then, in the second and third weeks, wash the tattoo 3-5 times a day and apply cream after each wash.
Best brands of cocoa butter lotion
- Alaffia Cocoa & Shea Intensive Body Lotion – Our best choice
- Now Solutions cocoa butter lotion – the best blend of quality and value
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion for stretch marks – the best for skincare during pregnancy
- Burt’s Bees Cocoa and Cupuacu Butters Body Lotion
- Alba Botanica Hawaiian cocoa butter hand and body lotion
- JASON Softening cocoa butter hand and body lotion
- Ultimate Organics Cocoa Butter & Shea
Premium brands of cocoa butter lotion
· The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Butter
As delicious as it looks, really tries not to taste The Body Shop’s cocoa foam (it is not edible). This caramel-colored lotion, made exclusively with cocoa butter from community stores in Ghana, nourishes dry skin and increases its elasticity for a lighter, softer texture without stretch marks.
· Body peeling with fresh cocoa
For the chocolate lover who can’t get enough of the sweet stuff, Fresh is about to satisfy a craving that lies beyond your taste buds – this scrub with crushed cocoa and coconut stains that polish away dried-out skin and leave your body luxuriously smooth.
· Better Skin Mirakle Cream
Better Skin introduces you to a one-stop product that does it all while preventing the skin from feeling saturated and oily. The rich formula of 100 percent natural ingredients – including beeswax, cocoa butter, sea buckthorn, and algae, to name just a few – blends evenly into the skin, smoothing the surface and igniting its natural glow.
This natural pale yellow fat comes from the cocoa seeds. Cocoa butter is one of the main ingredients in the production of most skin care products such as creams, lotions, lip balms, soaps, etc. Cocoa butter is extremely rich in minerals, vitamins and has exceptional antioxidant properties. It is a rich source of the most beneficial fats, which nourishes the skin in depth. It provides the nutrients that the skin may lack.
Best cocoa butter lotion
Best shampoo for oily hair
Cocoa Butter for Skin - FAQ
❓ Is Cocoa Butter Good for your Skin?
Cocoa butter is an amazing moisturizer, as it’s rife with fatty acids. It’s an antioxidant powerhouse: Cocoa butter is high in antioxidants, which help fight off free-radical damage to the skin. Free radicals can cause skin aging, dark patches, and dull skin.
❓ Where Does Cocoa Butter Come From?
Cocoa butter is obtained from whole cocoa beans. For use in chocolate manufacture, the beans are fermented before being dried. The beans are then roasted and separated from their hulls to produce cocoa nibs.
❓ How to use Cocoa Butter on Face?
Rub the cocoa butter between your palms and then over your face, starting at the driest areas. If you have combination skin, avoid rubbing the cocoa butter on oily areas. Massage it in until fully absorbed. The cocoa butter may feel slightly greasy for a short while, but it’ll gradually sink into the skin more. If you want to speed up the process, wet a washcloth in very warm water and press it—don’t rub—against your face.